Hey! I just felt like saying a little bit about me. I have two really annoying sisters and one brother. I am like obsessed with music and i get straight A's in school. Twilight is my favorite movie/book series and David Archuleta i smy Idol. I am currently playing softball, Volleyball ended a couple months ago, and im gonna play soccer in the Fall! I have lots of friends at school. SOme of them have blogs too. Go to cellolover1212.blogspot.com, and tiffanysholycrap.blogspot.com and check their blogs out too!
I play the violin and the piano. Oh that reminded me. Another reason I like David Archuleta is because he has a female keyboardist/violinist! And she has the same color blonde hair just like me!!! UHHHHH, I am Morman or LDS or Latter Day Saints. Wutever one. I can not really think of anything else right now! If i think of anything else I'll let u know!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment